How to Submit
By admin | Aug 07, 2016
- Register and create your account with our online register system (do not forget to choose ‘the presenter’ option when register)
- After register, you will receive a verification code
- Use your verification code to upload the abstract
- Submit your abstract of no more than 250 words
- Abstract should be written in Indonesian and English
- Make sure the file format of your abstract or paper in .doc or .docx
- Submit well before the submission deadline in order to benefit from Early Bird rates.
- Your abstract will normally be reviewed within two to three weeks after undergoing a double blind peer review
- If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for the conference.
- After pay the registration fee via bank transfer, you need to upload the transfer receipt
NB : If experiencing difficulties or errors can contact the committee at the number provided or through email email@example.com